Life Planning

Before I got out of the Army organization wasn't ever a daily task. The Army does everything for you; be here at 0630, wear this uniform because you'll be doing this until 1600 where we will have a formation for the end of the day. Never had to plan my weeks, but now I do and I love it. Without my planner, I would forget everything. Yes you can set reminders on your phone, but it's something about the creativity and physically writing everything down. Not only do I have a monthly calendar, where I can write in each of my daily tasks, but a weekly where I can note my nutrition, workout, and hydration. I am very into fitness, and I will get to that in the next few blogs. 

Here are things I write on my monthly calendar for this coming month of June:

  • College; I write my due assignments in their perspective days, but also all the required reading in the days before so I can space my time out.
  • Blog; I plan my blog out weekly, so I know what to write about when that day comes rather than having to think about it all day.
  • Workout; currently I'm not doing anything workout, as I'm taking a week break, but starting Friday, June 1st I'm starting my own 100 challenge, so daily I write in the 100 challenge. (I'll get to that later).
  • Work; I write down my hours if I know them, and the days I have off.
Not only do I just write them down, they also have their own color so I know for sure this goes to my blog and this is work. Of course, it's obvious which is which, but it's more colorful. Why not be colorful? I also bought the stickers to the happy planner the fitness and productivity ones. No, I do not use the happy planner though, I have a better one! Cheaper too, with weekly Mon-Sun breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and dinner. I'm big on meal prep, most days. So this is very helpful! It also has a space for workout, hydration and "feeling" on these pages. It feels amazing to look back and see how far you've come. If you would like to know which journal I have, comment below and I will let you know!

Don't forget to come back Wednesdays to see how Gohan is doing; also my fitness and nutrition is on Thursday. :)

Comments

  1. Great post, I made also recently a change and started writing everything down, it does help a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it sure does!! Makes the stress go away when asking yourself what do I need to do today!

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to know more about using planners etc. IT's not a very British thing. DO let me know what journal/planner you use. And especially if it's a good price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It saves so much stress and craziness! It’s called lady boss momentum. It comes with 12 months blank so you can start whenever! Goals, quote pages, after the monthly there’s your 5 weeks per month with everything.

      Delete
  3. Good Luck! I have spells where I'm good about writing down a plan, and then I just don't do it for awhile. Consistency is what I need to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I also need to plan everything. And your post is very helpful, like me I have work for 8 hours then blogging after work I always think I need more time, really.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of my Beginning

Life can be funny!